Monday, September 28, 2009

How do they do it?

I just don't see how people make time to blog every day! Seriously. LOL I am thinking, as I am sure I have said earlier, that this would help me to stay motivated and positive. I'm gonna give it a whirl, again.
Not much new, still unpacking but school has started back up and I am already behind!! Ugh, I am determined to catch up and then get ahead. I also want to finally get that sewing table moved today so that I can start cutting fabric for country style quilted curtains for the house. I am re purposing old clothes that I can't bare to part with (since they still have a use). I also need to get started on those darned Christmas quilts I've been babbling about for four months now, lol. That's all for now. Maybe I'll pics tomorrow........ the world may never know. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment