Friday, September 18, 2009

Inspiration

I have been seriously suffering a mixture of a nesting need and serious short timers syndrome. lol I keep starting new projects then lacking the drive to keep them going. Ugh.... I have a few things cast on and on the hook, let's not even mention the millions of sewing projects I want to start but am eagerly awaiting my NOT putting my sewing table together. I think this is all due to a lack of energy from my little bean. On the fun side, the baby is moving a lot more now and it is only a matter of time before daddy can feel it.

All of this leads to the blog I just finished reading! As you may or may not be aware of, I am desperately wanting to get into quilting and sewing. I plan to start small with two quilts: one for our baby and one for my sister, Jaci's, baby. I was on the Reclaiming the Home blog where there was an amazingly inspiring interview with Weeks Ringle. She is a wonderfully inspiring woman, business owner, wife, mother and creative genious, lol. The 'experience' left me yearning for my sewing machine and to get this whole quilt thing going!! I urge you to read the interview and visit both blogs as they may inspire you to create something wonderful!!

http://reclaimingthehome.blogspot.com/2009/09/craft-nectars-weeks-ringle-and-big.html?showComment=1253289611224#c1887875730912935583

No comments:

Post a Comment