Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Miranda Rose Francis

I know I should have done this earlier, but I have been recovering from surgery and enjoying letting someone else take care of me for a change, lol. It's been nice and I while I am trying to enjoy getting back to my real life, it sort of sucks. I'm so tired, lol. Anyhow, here's here stats!!


Miss Miranda Rose Francis came into the world via csection on Monday, February 15th, 2010 at 8:29am. She was a whopping 9lbs 7oz and 19 inches long. She's short and chubby and totally adorable. Her head and chest were both 14.5inches around making for an interesting delivery even for a csection. She's a trooper eating and she's fairly easy although a gassy little fuss at times. We love her and she is definitely a part of this very interesting family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment