Friday, June 19, 2009

somethings new

lots of things are new!! New diet, new exercise, new hobbies, new perspective!! How nice. I have taught myself to knit, although I am still practicing uniformed stitches. I do have the basics down, though: cast on, knit, purl, lol. Also, I am planning to start my first quilt today. I am also planning on designing a tank and skirt for me.
I got up and exercised and wow can I feel it!! We are having a healthy lunch: lemon honey baked chicken, couscous and roasted zucchini. The house is starting to come along, although I am awfully tired today so am not too sure I will get as much done today as I had wanted. The chicken coup is almost done and after today the kids only have one more week of summer school!! Pictues will follow of the coup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment