Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Change of Plans

Well, no new diet anymore. We are 12wks pregnant right now. That changes things a little though not a lot. I plan to start blogging more. Maybe that will help me actually get things done. I am very tired and sick lately, morning sickness, and having a hard time getting things done. I plan to post more pics and all that jazz.
I found a website today that is so cool. www.whitneysews.com and she does a lot of repurposing of old tshirts. I like the idea because tshirts are stretchy for a growing belly and cheap to buy, especially used. Plus the patterns would work for me and Ashlynn both.
We are having a garage sale this weekend and that will help me get my sewing table set up. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm hoping that having to get things ready for the garage sale will help force me to get into gear about getting some things done.
Tomorrow we start retraining the kids. Oh my gosh do they need it!! We are going to start with some basic routines to help them get into the swing of things. Then some basic chores.
I'm also needing to get some new knitting needles so that I can start this absolutely adorable blanket for my sister's baby. It's so cute that I'm thinking that I might make one for our baby too.
More to come tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment