Saturday, August 15, 2009

ok, so it's been a few days..



Today I was surprised by a bounty from the garden I had all but given up on. I was so excited! I have a basket full of potatoes, two zucchini, a hand full of beans and three pickling cukes that evaded my attention and grew out of control (I am hoping the chickens will want them). It just made me feel so alive and refreshed. Silly, isn't it? lol


I know I said I'd write more, but believe it or not, I've been busy. We are unexpectedly moving into a wonderful little house with more room for our family. The yard is huge and opens us up to many more opportunities for livestock and gardening!! The kids are excited and so are we.


Today I am boring myself silly with a garage sale. Trying to purge the house before the move and make a little money. Not much to report: we've made $14.75 in about seven hours. ugh. Oh well, plenty is afoot. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment