Thursday, June 9, 2011

Around the farm


Joining in with Farmama for a trip around our little farm.....

Today on the farm, we had a birthday! My sweet little girl is eight years old today. Her birth and the preceding pregnancy were very scary and every day I am grateful that she is as happy and healthy as she is. (sorry about the lighting)



Flowers are blooming like crazy. I love to look around and see all of the color we have popping up around here.


My strawberry plants have their first runners!! I was a little worried after babyzilla stomped on them while I was weeding. It seems, however, that all is well.


The babies are finding their legs and their place in our little homestead.


The popcorn has come up! I am super excited about this. I can't wait to be snuggled up this winter, popping our own popcorn to munch on.

Well, that's about it. Nothing too exciting to report. I'm hoping that next week will bring something more. The heat is supposed to be letting up a little and that should help. Hope you all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment