Monday, January 14, 2013

A Care Notebook

I've had a busy day, but I managed to get a little organizing done. Today I bought a notebook and some labels and made Dad's medical notebook. 


I bought a medium spiral notebook. It has a thicker than normal cover and front, two dividers, and a few pockets. It seems like it will be durable enough to withstand being brought in and out of my purse. At least I hope it will be. 


I added a tab so that I have three: meds, hospital/doctors, and other. Now I can keep track of all the medicine changes. I also have a place to keep everything that is said during doctor's appointments and when I call the hospital. I'm not sure what I will put in the "other" section, but I felt it pertinent to have that section. You just never know. This all makes me very happy. I have to make a lot of phone calls on his behalf and they always seem to ask me questions that I don't have the answers to. I keep a folder with all this info at his house. It doesn't help when I'm at home. This should make life easier. 


On the crafty home front  I officially finished my first sock ever! It's so, so soft and I love it. I just need to make the other one. To summarize: I make socks. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment