Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting bigger!!


...and bigger and bigger, lol. Here's me at 35wks, today. I keep thinking that I can't get much bigger, but I'm pretty sure I always feel that way at the end. The good news is that she dropped and I can eat again!! I was beginning to think that Rolaids had become a new food group and no one had told me. The heartburn isn't gone completely, but it has dissipated quite a bit. Although now I am waddling much, much more. We have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and I'm kind of excited to see what will happen. Not that I haven't been here before, but I also have not had any baby other than this one and Matt drop. It's funny. My mom used to always tell me that every woman and every pregnancy is different. Boy!! Did she ever hit that one on the head. I also carry this one and Logan very high and all three of the others very low. To each their own, I suppose. lol Well, I'm beat and can't justify being here when I am SO behind on my homework, lol. I'll have crafty pics and what not tomorrow.

1 comment: