Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!



It was a pretty good one at our house, and I hope it was good for yours too!! The kids made out like bandits, with a lot of help from our families! They seemed happy enough, even though they got all clothes from us. They needed it though. Santa brought the toys and our families, as I said. We are enjoying the snow that started to blanket us on Christmas eve. I should say that Jay is enjoying the snow, it makes me want to curl up with a blanket and my knitting and his dad doesn't want to leave the house (alas, he is the breadwinner, poor guy, lol). The chickens seem pretty unhappy too. Although the dog and cats seem to think it's pretty neat. Jay went out and played in it this afternoon and just had a dandy time!!

We are on winter break from school, even me! This means the older kids are with their dad and I have extra time to work on my project for school. It also means house cleaning and knitting. I went a week without and was not a happy camper. I have found the inspiration again to get going on it, especially with only 7weeks until our little one gets here and less than two weeks until my sister's baby shower. I've got lots to get going on. I really want to finish my sweater before Miranda makes her arrival. In other news, I finished Brennan's newborn socks tonight. I got so far and then put them down for too long, lol. I think I'm only going to make one pair of newborn size and then a couple of the next size up. I really need to get his stuff done. Plus I have a swap or two to attend to! Yikes, I keep hoping I haven't taken up too much. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment